Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018!

I'm snuggled up here on our couch typing this post, the last post for 2017 as I sip on a mug of tea with the heater on and Christmas lights still twinkling, and of course, I cannot help but think what a good year this has been on so many levels.

2017 was a big year for me personally as well as for this blog - I got to work with some amazing brands and individuals, both 'old' and new, attended another edition of Malta Fashion Week and even got the chance to see what goes on backstage, shared my favourite outfits with you guys and it was even the year where big plans for 2018 started taking shape :)

2017 was also the year me and my boyfriend purchased our first house together which we (technically, right now Mario is doing all the hard work :P) are working on to turn into a home - the home we have always wanted and hopefully, the one we start our family and grow old in :)

This year, more specifically at Christmas, I realized just how lucky I am to be surrounded by family and friends - the ones that stick through no matter what. This became more evident when my parents and my boyfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I just couldn't think of something that I actually needed - I already have everything that matters. Sometimes, my busy life gets so in the way that I forget about the little things that have the most meaning so in 2018 I will try to slow down a bit and just appreciate everything and everyone that is a part of my life in one way or another.

As for the blog, I have some big plans for it, to continue to deliver quality content to you, my readers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who actually take the time to read and interact with what I write here in this little space on the internet. I would also like to thank the brands who year after year trust me to promote their products. Thanks also go to my better half, the one who is behind the lens most of the time and who patiently takes countless outfit pictures.

http://larasbeautybible.blogspot.com.mt/2017/10/its-luxury-kind-of-thing-my-28th.html

http://larasbeautybible.blogspot.com.mt/2017/10/introducing-zadig-voltaire-this-is-her.html

http://larasbeautybible.blogspot.com.mt/2017/12/the-pink-secret-garden-at-sherries.html


http://larasbeautybible.blogspot.com.mt/2017/10/the-love-for-maltese-tiles-maduma.html

http://larasbeautybible.blogspot.com.mt/2017/03/pleats-please.html

It was a year of travel too - travels filled with fond memories of new friendships, irreplaceable times with my better half and even some exquisite fine dining and a Manolo Blahnik exhibition in Milan!





I look forward to 2018 being a year where we fulfil more of our plans as well as a year of growth for the blog :) I am not thinking of the new year in terms of resolutions but I am looking at it in terms of goals - to better myself in the things I am not so good at and enrich myself and those around me in doing so. Thank you for joining me on this beautiful journey :)

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment