MFWA 2018 Outfit | Chic in Monochrome

Friday was the last day of shows at Malta Fashion Week and I chose to wear something from Ritienne Zammit's I Love Valletta collection from last year since the designer was scheduled to showcase her latest collection on the day (more on that in the next post).

I remember seeing this dress on the catwalk and thinking immediately that it had to be in my wardrobe a.s.a.p. I love the reversible sequins (they're black on one side and white on the other), the high netted collar and silver medals and embellishments and the fit is just gorgeous! 

Dress, Ritienne Zammit | Shoes and cape blazer, Zara
Bag, YSL | Sunglasses Prada at Optika Opticians


Monochrome is a timeless colour combination and is closer to my style as I tend to gravitate towards timeless classics. I paired the dress with black barely-there sandals, my YSL clutch and this cape blazer from Zara that no one seems to believe it's from Zara whenever I wear it! I like how it looks over a knee-length dress too so I no longer have to limit myself to wearing it with trousers only!


My hair was put up in a bun resembling a bow and I did a grey smokey eye and red lip for makeup. I wanted to use my Christian Louboutin lipstick and lipgloss. The sunglasses I chose this time feature grey mirrored lenses and are by Prada. You can find them at all Optika outlets.


What do you think of this outfit? 

Photos by Neil Psaila

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment