London Fashion Week 2019 - Rohmir

London Fashion Week is currently underway and I have partnered up with local photographer Gordon Formosa, from GoRaw Photography who is currently in London, to share with you the best of the runway shows from Fashion Scout. Fashion Scout is an international showcase for fashion pioneers and, one of the UK's largest independent portal for emerging and established designers during London Fashion Week. Fashion Scout is mostly renowned for championing, nurturing and showcasing creative fashion design talent from all around the world.

I'm going to split the third day's shows into separate posts simply because all designers deserve a post of their own! My oh my did they take my breath away!! First up is Rohmir which again, is a new fashion house for me so here's a little information about them. Rohmir is a Swiss luxury fashion company. Founded in Monaco in 2007, Rohmir produces and sells ready-to-wear clothing and fashion accessories for women and girls. The brand ethos states that the brand is a mix of haute-couture influence, an unique know-how of the “body-sculpting without surgery” methods, wearability, sustainable fabrics and production methods.


Rohmir has shown its new collections during every season of the London Fashion Week since 2012. Of course, this year was no exception and they have just presented their collection entitled Voyage just yesterday and if I could, I would have one of each piece! 




The collection features an elegant and selection of garments representing the modern business woman's travelling wardrobe that takes her from office to fancy restaurant ready to be snapped for the gram. I love the sharp tailored suits, the fabrics used and all the adornments. I had a difficulty in choosing which pictures to upload on this post but of course you can check out all the pictures on Gordon Formosa's page which I linked in the intro.







We see seductive reds, serene blues, crisp whites, graphic blacks, emerald greens, vibrant yellows, all in opulent fabrics and feather and sparkly details, in a simple colour palette that is easy to co-ordinate - something you would want out of your travel wardrobe. My favourites were of course the gowns but the more 'casual' looks are spectacular as well! This was by far my absolute favourite show! A cohesive collection that can easily be a part of your wardrobe!























All photography by GoRaw Photography

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment