Go Bold, Go Gold | Catrice Cosmetics New Collection

Surprise PR packages are the best, especially when they come from Catrice Cosmetics! Today it's my pleasure to share with you some of the newest launches to hit a stand near you in the coming days. This year, the theme is Go Bold, Go Gold so there are lots of gold tones of course, and highlights and shimmers.


Face


The star of the collection is the Luminice Highlight & Glow Palette. With three shades of shimmery highlights and bronzer, this is a show stopper! Just look at that packaging 😍!!



Next is the Ten!sational 10 in 1 Dream Primer which claims to prime, hydrate, anti-wrinkle, natural glow, anti-pollution, anti-oxidation, pore minimizing, even out skin tone, blur imperfections and UV protection with SPF. That is quite a mouthful! I have already used this primer and I love the texture but at this stage I cannot comment on all 10 actions.


The new blush boxes look better than the ones from the last collection as the pigmentation is better and I'm really loving the multi-faceted pattern and rose gold box.


Eyes

When it comes to brows, I am quite picky with the products as I don't like the look of harsh brows. I was intrigued to try the BrowComb PRO Micro Pen out though and see how it works. It is supposed to fill brows with hair-like strokes so it's a bit like micro-blading.


The Eyeconista Lash Millionizer Volume Mascara Waterproof features a small curved brush designed to reach all of the eyelashes for a fully volumized look. I love the effect it gives and being waterproof, it's a bonus.

I love Catrice lashes so much I had a pair on at my wedding! Now I have the #ExtremeVolume Lashes to add to my collection! They look really luscious and I love the transparent strip.

Lips

This is always my favourite category from Catrice cosmetics and now I have a new texture to play with - the demi matt. It gives a matt finish but it's not a full-on dry matt; it still has a sheen to it.

Next, we have a one shade fits all lipstick which the brand seems to be including with every autumn/winter release. This time it's pinkier than other times but relax, it adapts to your lips' pH for a unique colour.

Lastly, we have a new shade of the Generation Plump & Shine lipglosses. The range, along with the matt ones is a firm favourite of mine so I was delighted to see this included in the pack :) The iridescent rose gold shade is perfect be worn alone or layered on top of your favourite lipstick to provide a completely new colour.


Nails

The last category is nails, and we have two gorgeous nail polishes with the regular line being now acai infused. Catrice nail polishes are what I reach for when I don't have gel nail polish on these days as they have good lasting power and the shade range is vast yet always being updated.


Are you brave enough to go gold and bold this coming season?

2 comments on "Go Bold, Go Gold | Catrice Cosmetics New Collection"
  1. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. buy botox with bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete