The Exit Interview Series: Volume #5

Not much has been wasted this month lol... just two products which I repurchase over and over just because I like them so much!  Enter, Nivea Invisible Deodorant and Lycia Make-up Remover Wipes for combinations, oily & impure skin.  The deodorant was a revelation as it doesn't stain clothes and smells really nice, however, I won't be buying the roll-on version again as I'm not much of a fan but I have already got two mini spray back-ups to keep in my bag.  As for the wipes, these are the only wipes that do not sting or irritate my skin/eyes and remove the make-up effectively!


1 comment on "The Exit Interview Series: Volume #5"
  1. I tagged you in my most recent post…check it out! http://strictlybickley.blogspot.com

    <3 Erin @ StrictlyBickley

    ReplyDelete