Monthly Favourites | September

My my time is flying by! Here are my September favourites ladies.
 
Starting with make up, I have been wearing these two lip glosses almost everyday this month. Both are neutral shades with shimmer and they are perfect for both day and night wear. They last really good and I find them both to be very moisturising. I like to wear Catrice Colour Show 080 Nude-Tritious first and layer some Essence XXXL Shine 08 Glamour To Go in the middle to give the illusion of fuller lips.


This month, I have been delving into the world of filling brows to make them look fuller more often and I found myself reaching mostly for Essence Eyebrow Designer 04 Blonde and Essence Guerilla Gardening Trend Edition Eyebrow Mascara 01 Garden Girls. They are exactly the same shade of light 'ashy' brown and I discovered I much prefer to use eyebrow products that are slightly lighter than the actual colour of my brows. Thumbs up for both products for performance and ease of use, I just hope Essence introduce the mascara as part of their permanent line.
 
 
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara is once again my favourite because I really like the way it separates my lashes, giving me a voluminous look that seems as though I am wearing lashes. The last eye product I have been favouring this month, is the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. An ever popular cult favourite, I like to use this product as a base for my eyeshadows to make the colours pop and it never disappoints!
 
The Ultimate Contour Palette from Napoleon Perdis is one of my all time favourite products for various reasons, the main ones being, the packaging, the texture of all three products and the matte bronzer that is not too dark for my skin tone. Need I say more?
 
I have a new favourite skin care product as well and it is none other than Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub. I will be reviewing this in full so all I am going to say for now is that I love how this feels on my skin and they way my skin looks after using it.
 
 
The hair brush is my favourite hair gadget this month. It was part of the goodie bag from the Dean Gera Hair Care opening earlier this month and I always favour wide bristled brushes for when I need to brush my hair while wet. This one also comes with a nifty small mirror at the back that you can take out to use while on the go.
 
Foundation sponges or rather Beauty Blenders and their dupes have been all over the blogsphere as of late and a few months back I bought two dupes off Ebay at a fraction of the price and I never went back to applying foundation with a brush ever since. I love how the foundation looks whena pplied with a wet sponge because it gives you the right amount of coverage without looking cakey.
 
Last but not least, the Aztec nails were a favourite with me and people who complimented me on them. They are really easy to re-create (check out the tutorial here) and the neon studs give the manicure a fashion forward feel.
 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment