Event | Coccinelle Boutique Opening

This weekend Malta has gone through a mild thunder storm which started on Friday. I wanted the skies to clear up badly because I hate rainy days I really wanted to go to the Coccinelle Boutique opening. Luckily, the weather permitted us to head to the store to enjoy the sight (and smell! God I love the smell of genuine leather goods which greets you as soon as you enter the store!) of leather bags in the exquisitely elegant setting of the small boutique on Tower Road in Sliema (the shop is located next door to Solaris).
 

Coccinelle is an Italian brand established in 1978 in Parma and today boasts stores all around the world. They manufacture their products with the modern woman in mind, hence the dynamic, glamorous and urban designs.

I was in attendance together with Marija from Pocalocca, Martina from All Things Fabulous and Dorianne from Ask Dorianne together with our better halves. We were all greeted with a glass of wine which kept flowing throughout the night along with tasty nibbles and desserts (including Ferrero Rocher chocolates!)
 
We browsed the Autumn/Winter 2013/14 Collection at our leisure while oohing and aahing over practically everything! My favourite bag was actually this gorgeous clutch bag... in all colours! I love the detailing on it and since it made of leather, I'm sure it will last a life-time!
 

Here are more bags from their collection for you to feast your eyes on!





Coccinelle also stocks a beautiful selection of leather belts, wallets to match your arm candy, scarves and jewellery as well as some cute key chains. The hat, gloves and belts sets caught my eyes as did the butterfly keyring.
 
 


 

I really like the chic and elegant layout and the way the stock is displayed in a very modern way all throughout the shop.
 



How cute is this Coccinelle cupcake which they gave us before we left?...and I can confirm it was very yummy indeed!


I had a really good time at this event and I can't wait to visit the store again store for a little Christmas treat to myself! I would like to thank the management for inviting us and wish them good luck on this venture!

For more information, do not hesitate to check out the Coccinelle Malta Facebook page.

1 comment on "Event | Coccinelle Boutique Opening"