OOTD | Baroque and Skulls

Here is what I wore to the Lierac launch event last week ladies! Since the event was going to take place at Villa Arrigo, which is a very chic venue that often houses lavish weddings, I decided to go for this gorgeous Suiteblanco dress. It is one of my favourite garments and it instantly makes me feel oh so glamorous! Read all about the event here.
 
Special thanks to Martina who patiently took pictures of my outfit on the night :)
 
Dress, Suiteblanco | Heels, Gauda of Paola | Skull clutch bag, Suiteblanco
Black Akoya pearl bracelet, Tesor Jewellery (custom made)
Watch, DKNY | Ring, gift
 


 
Since I had so much going on with the dress, I thought I'd keep the makeup simple. Here's a list of the products used:

Face
Inglot Under The Makeup Base
NYX HD Foundation HDF02 Soft Beige
Catrice Camouflage Cream 010 Ivory
Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Mineral Booster Sheer
Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit
E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Sheer
Essence Eyeshadow 02 Dance All Night
Essence African Queen Trend Edition Matte Eyeshadow 02 Fata Morgana
E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Outdoorsy
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil 940 Black Glitter
Avon Mega Effects Mascara Blackest Black

Lips
Chanel Rouge Allure 66 Confidentielle

5 comments on "OOTD | Baroque and Skulls"
  1. love this combo of baroque and skulls :) that dress is so glamorous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is very glamourous! I like the back of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress :) luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you already how much I loved the dress ;) You looked great Lar :)

    ReplyDelete