The Exit Interview Series | Volume #26

This month I have used up mostly skin care products so I am going to get those out of the way first, starting with St.Ives Apricot Scrub. Now this is supposed to be blemish fighting and at first I liked the results but after some time, the product didn't seem to agree with my skin anymore and started breaking me out so I was using it as a hand and body scrub instead and it doubles up nicely. Being thick, it does take time to rinse off and because of the large exfoliating granules, I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin types. Don't think I would repurchase this.
 
The next three products, are all products which I enjoyed using. The Lycia wipes are always backed up as they are my favourite makeup remover wipes and being they are a common appearance in this kind of posts, there is nothing new to say about them.
 
After lasting me for 5 months, I have used up the Lierac Tonique Éclat :( I really like this toner that leaves my skin feeling energised and looking radiant as well as remove extra traces of eye makeup without irritating my eyes. The €20 price tag is what's keeping me from buying it till now but I'm not sure I can resist any longer!
 
The sample size of the Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant is what impressed me the most in terms of skin care this month. It is a very light cream that doesn't feel abrasive at all and what you do is apply it to the face in circular motions like you would a scrub and leave it there for 10 minutes. It dries and turns to a face mask and on rinsing, all redness around spots I had at the time, was gone! I was positively impressed and this is another product from the Dermalogica range which I am very willing to buy the full size of.
 
More samples. This time I have two hair care products, namely, Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner. I have really enjoyed using both of these and I managed to get quite a number of uses out of them. They left my hair feeling soft and looking healthy and I really want to get the full sized versions! Can't wait till the whole Philip Kingsley range is available in Malta!


I have also used up another Impulse deodorant, this time in the Tease variation which is based on red fruits and woods. I find this is one of those perfect winter scents and like all other Impulse deodorants, it lasts all day.
 
Lastly, I have used up my Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Brulee. It has lasted me a long time and I like to use this shade as a brow highlight to lift up my brows and being a matte shade, it can also be sued for daytime. It is a perfect match with my skin tone and I have already bought a back-up for it from Ebay since we don't get Wet n Wild here in Malta.
 
1 comment on "The Exit Interview Series | Volume #26"
  1. Oooh an empty eyeshadow! Very rare to see these lol! :)

    ReplyDelete