The Exit Interview Series | Volume #28

Contrary to last month, I have used up a good number of products over the past four weeks. I will start with skin care first as neither of the products need any introduction on this blog.
 
Lycia Makeup Remover Wipes continue to be my favourites when it comes to quick makeup removal and even after all this time, I still don't get irritations or breakouts from them and they are very effective at removing all traces of makeup in one go.
 
 
I have been keeping myself quite busy lately and I have to admit I can end up depriving myself of sleep sometimes. My skin shows signs of tiredness immediately and these collagen eye patches have come in very handy to reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles. I just pop them on for 30 minutes and I look as if I had 8 hours worth of sleep!
 
The last skin care product is La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat which is my all time favourite moisturiser for keeping excess sebum at bay!
 
Also from La Roche Posay, I have Lipikar Xerand Hand Repairing Cream which has been taking care of my hands while at work for quite some time. I have now replaced this with the brand's Cicaplast Mains which is more work friendly as it is more rapidly absorbed and it resists up to three hand washes. Nonetheless, Lipikar Xerand is still a good hand cream to try if you suffer from chilblains and dry skin on your hands.

 
One of my all time favourite products is this Acetone free nail polish remover from LIDL. I always stock up on it as it removes nail polish in no time, doesn't dry your nails and surrounding skin and the pump dispenser is ace especially when I am using brushes to clean up my cuticles and so on. A must have in my opinion and at such a cheap price!
 
Moving on to body care, I have The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Body Scrub which works wonders to keep my skin smooth and in tip top condition all year round. The Body Shop body scrubs are my ultimate favourites and I wouldn't change them with anything. I only alternate varieties every once in a while but I think I will stick to the Brazil Nut one for a while just because it smells delicious! Well, what's from The Body Shop that doesn't?

 
More body care products. I have used up yet another deodorant from Impulse. This one is quite girly with palpable floral notes and I loved using this for everyday because it is very subtle and will not have my colleagues sneezing as soon as I walk through the door :P
 
This month I have also used up Bioderma Atoderm Levres which is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. I bought this while in Paris and I have frequently reverted to using it whenever my lips need a moisture surge. The only downside to it is that it leaves that whitish residue on the lips if you apply too much...not a good look. But otherwise it is an excellent lip balm.
 
 
As for makeup, I have used up yet another Essence Stay Natural Concealer as well as E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer. While I really like the eyelid primer for its action with prolonging eye shadow wear, I will refrain from buying it again because I have found another one which works even better. However, I would still recommend it if you are still experimenting with makeup.


And that concludes my January empties!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment