July Collective Haul

July only means one thing...summer sales! Here's what I managed to get my hands on during sale season, both locally and online :)
 
Starting with skin care, I have placed an order on the Polaar website for the full size range of their Ice Pure Skin care after I have tried and tested it. I managed to get all products on sale for €70, shipping included and they even threw in a mini sample of the Ice Pure Arctic Cotton Micellar Water and a beach bag for free.
 
 
More online deals from River Island...now the brand has opened a shop in Malta but it's too much of a hassle to go to Sliema so I'd rather wait for my order to arrive by post ;p They had lots of good deals going on such as tops for just €6 like this cami and three-quarter length sleeve cowl neck top that I simply couldn't resist!
 
 
 
I also got the lilac-blue and yellow versions of crop tops that I already own. These too were on sale for €12 and €9 respectively.
 
 
The last thing I got from River Island is this black and white pencil skirt, which honestly I cannot wait to wear! It cost €37 as it wasn't on sale and I can't get over how versatile a piece it is!
 
 
The next bargain is from Debenhams and I only bought this yesterday. This pair of Julien MacDonald crop jeans was the last one on the rack and in my size! I only paid €17.40 for it instead of €58 and the fit is extraordinary!
 



My favourite item from this month's haul is this Zara skirt which was down to just €25.99. I secretly want cooler weather just for a day to be able to wear this :) 

 
From Dorothy Perkins I managed to get a couple of new collection items apart from sale ones. First up is this gorgeous floral print top that's perfect for cooler summer nights. It can be dressed up or down accordingly and it only cost €29. The relaxed joggers which cost €30 are a firm favourite with me just because they are so comfy and I love the print!


Also from Dorothy Perkins is this pair of lightweight denim shorts with cute braid detailing on the belt loops. This also cost €30 and is part of the new collection.

 
Just as I was leaving the store, Mum noticed this gorgeous dress in the sale section and seeing it was only €36 I couldn't leave it there. I usually steer clear of floor-length dresses because of my petite stature but this dress only needs a little hemming and it's all good. Having a lot of weddings next year, this will surely come in handy for a couple of them :)


 
The last purchase from the Dorothy Perkins sale was this pair of yellow sandals that was down to €24.50. The wedges and flats were Asos purchases that totalled to €60.55.
 


Lastly, I bought these two pairs of earrings from Romwe.com for just €13. They took a long time to get here but I am really pleased they are finally part of my collection. Hope I get to wear them soon!


That's it for this month's haul guys! What did you get in the sales? Any good bargains?

1 comment on "July Collective Haul"