Tag | Liebster Award

So a few weeks back I was tagged by the lovely Maya from Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick and more recently I was tagged again by the gorgeous Allyson from Smashing Darling to do the Liebster Award Tag.
 
I haven't done a tag post in ages and since I have finally found some time for myself (been too busy enjoying summer so I definitely can't complain), here are my answers!


But first, let me take a selfie  here are the rules:
  • You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
  • You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
  • You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
 
 
Maya's Questions

How long have you been blogging?
 
This June has actually marked my fourth year of blogging. I feel my hobby has been very rewarding indeed...through it I found a love for writing and also got to be part of an ever-growing community of fantastic people with interests similar to mine :)
 
Is there one international blogger whose style you admire most, or aspire to be like?
 
Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad is definitely one to watch. She's got style, she's got class and everything in between.
 
What are your top three summer essentials?
 
Hmm...kind of tricky to just limit myself to three products but that's got to be waterproof mascara, Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer and Lierac Paris Sunific Preparateur Tan Starter Serum.
 
Naked face or naked nails?
 
Again, trick question to ask to a beauty blogger/nail technician but I think I'll go with naked face. I go bare faced or put on just some concealer most of the time but I very rarely have naked nails.
 
What are you reading at the moment? Or the last book you read!
 
Inferno by Dan Brown. Very good book that's hard to put down if you're into that kind of literature.
 
What’s your most recent beauty or fashion related purchase?
 
Heh where do I start?? So beauty wise, the last thing I bought was a Max Factor lipstick in the shade 655 Lilac Wine and fashion wise, the last purchases were from River Island.
 
How do you feel about fashion or beauty trends? A definite must, or more like guidelines that you might incorporate into your own style if you like them?
 
Trends come and go both beauty and fashion wise but it's nice to keep up with them and see which ones suit your personal style and discover ways of how you can adapt them to your liking :)
 
One thing you’re planning to do this summer?
 
Lots of weekend getaways and maybe a skydive trip to Sicily.
 
Are you strict with yourself when it comes to scheduling your blogging, or do you prefer to blog as inspiration hits you?
 
I like to keep my blog as a hobby and consequently, I prefer to blog from time to time. Sometimes I draft three or four posts and schedule them to be published across the week. Other times, I just write a post for that day. It also depends on how much time I have on my hands.
 
One tip or trick you’ve learnt that helps you with your blogging?
 
I'm kind of a perfectionist so I always make sure to re-read my posts before publishing. Good use of the language you are writing in is a must in my opinion. Also, it is always helpful to include good pictures of whatever you are writing about.
 
If you had an unlimited budget, where would you love to travel to?
 
Going round Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, etc would be a good place to start. Or else I would be a super luxurious yacht and go all around the world starting at Capri, Portofino, Monte Carlo.... a girl can dream right ;)
 
 
Allyson's Questions
 
What's your absolute favourite nail polish colour?
 
Another tricky question. Kind of hard to choose between 200+ polishes but I'd go for OPI Witch is Which? - a gorgeous mix of silver glitter that is easy to wear alone or layered over other polishes.
 
Would you ever consider doing YouTube videos? If you already do, what are your goals?
 
For the moment, YouTube videos are not on my agenda but I won't say it's a definite no.
 
Earrings or necklaces?
 
Earrings! I have well over 50 pairs in my collection and I never leave the house without a pair on.
 
What is your dream Job?
 
Something that has to do with fashion and beauty magazines would suit me just fine :)
 
Worst beauty/makeup product ever tried?
 
I don't like thrashing products as what doesn't work for me might work for someone else but if I really had to pick one product I'd choose MUA Lip Boom in LMK. While I love the colour, I hate how it fades to just a thin line at the rim of my lips after only a couple of hours and the glitter in the gloss part is too chunky for my liking. I do like the sweet smell though.
 
If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
 
A cat. I love cuddles :)
 
What are your strengths?
 
I like to think of myself as a good leader and I am also a good listener. Hope that didn't sound like I'm bragging :/
 
What makes you nostalgic?
 
Catching up with old friends and looking at photographs makes me relieve the day in question but I am quite happy to be where I am right now :)
 
What is your most loved possession?
 
It has to be my Chevrolet Spark :) I worked hard to buy it and it's my first car :)
 
What was the last gift you got?
 
The cutest Me to You teddy bear and a very original card to go with it from my boyfriend :)
 
If you could change your name what would that be?
 
I quite like my name but if I had to change it, I would have loved if my parents named me after Audrey Hepburn.
 
 
Now, here are my 11 questions and bloggers I nominate for this award:
 
1. If you were to time travel, which era would you choose and why?
2. What is your favourite summer drink?
3. Do you prefer stamping nail art over hand painted nail art?
4. Skirts or trousers?
5. Do you prefer statement eyes or bold lips?
6. If you had to have dinner with three persons (dead or alive) who would they be and why?
7. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought for yourself?
8. Which fashion trend are you most excited about this summer?
9. If you had to pick one thing that blogging has taught you, what would that be?
10. What is your all time favourite perfume?
11. If you had to splurge on a designer evening gown, which designer would you pick?
 
I nominate:
 
Martina from All Things Fabulous
Natalie from Natalie's Beauty Land
Charlene from A Cosmetic Affair
Misha from Enigmatic Rambles
Jessica from Kellina's Thoughts
Davina from Lady With No Name
Jasmine from Babacroc
Dyna from Makeup by Dyna
Steph from Think.Love.Makeup
Elle from Beauty She Wrote

Looking forward for your answers :)

1 comment on "Tag | Liebster Award"
  1. Thanks a lot of Lara your getting idea about mainly, Mix nails, fashion, beauty and others.
    beauty

    ReplyDelete