Summer Lovin' Tag

While I'm wrecking my brains as to what to pack for a weekend getaway in Gozo, here's a quick tag post that comes courtesy of Caroline from Diva Inside and Dorianne of Ask Dorianne :)

1. Summer lipstick you're loving
 
Technically, I have two and I love them both for the same reason...they are super pigmented and long lasting, just what every girl needs in this heat :) Their names? Max Factor Lipstick 655 Lilac Wine and Pupa Milano I'M Lipstick 206.
 
 
2. Summer nail polish you're loving
 
Hmm this is a tough one but Zoya Lara is my favourite for two reasons - #1, it bears the same name as me and #2, I love the bright pink colour that is perfect for summer!
 
 
3. Bikini you're loving this summer
 
I just can't get over my Yamamay bikini. I always buy one or two each year but this one that I bought two years ago remains my favourite. I like the pattern, the detailing and the fit of this bikini and it's my first one from Yamamay :)
 

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks
 
We don't have Starbucks in Malta and...I hate coffee or anything to do with it so I'm gonna have to skip this one.

5. Favourite fake tan
 
I don't use fake tan but I am really enjoying Lierac Paris Sunific Preparateur Tan Starter Serum. I have been applying this since June and I can definitely see a difference in how much longer my tan is lasting!
 
 
6. Favourite summer song
 
It has to be 'Changes' by Faul & Wad Ad - the beats make me think of beach parties and chill out days :)
 

7. Favourite summer accessory
 
This pair of Orsay earrings make the cut here - I love green for it is such a fresh colour and I have worn these multiple times already.
 
 
8. Favourite summer fragrance
 
I'm currently loving Love, Chloe. Such a fresh, girly scent :)
 
 
9. Summer book you're loving
 
Sadly, I don't have much time to read these days so I don't have any summer books :( 

10. What are you most excited to do this summer?
 
Definitely enjoy some quality time with my boyfriend and our families especially his cute nephews...all under the hot Maltese sun :)

I tag all of you to do this post! Looking forward to your summer favourites :)

1 comment on "Summer Lovin' Tag"
  1. I really enjoyed this post, have an amazing summer doll!

    ReplyDelete