The Exit Interview Series | Volume #33

As promised, here is the second post for today...the Exit Interview which I know a lot of you look forward to every month :)
 
This month I have used up some nail products, mainly two acetone-free nail polish removers which are a common appearance in these posts now and I have also used up one bottle of Orly Gel FX 3-in-1 Cleanser. The latter is simply the best nail prep and cleanser for gel manicures as it cleans the nail plate of oils, making the gel adhere better and it gives a nice shine after cleansing the top coat sticky layer. The Essence Gel Look Top Coat is another nail product I have used up this month. I won't be repurchasing this because it takes too long to dry and most of the time it bubbles up on drying.
 
 
Moving on to skin care empties, I have two Montagne Jeunesse masques, a Nivea Eye Makeup Remover (possibly the best one I have tried so far) and Michael Todd Cleanse and Tone Cleanser which is perfect for morning use as it cuts down the number of products I need to use on my skin especially if I'm in a hurry.

 
Lastly, here are a Paco Rabanne Black XS fragrance sample and Impulse Tease deodorant. I love both of these products and I repurchase the deodorant in different versions all the time. The perfume is one of my favourites and I like to use it for both day and night.

 
1 comment on "The Exit Interview Series | Volume #33"
  1. Thanks for letting us know about the Essence topcoat, finally Essence is in the UK!

    ReplyDelete