Monthly Favourites | July

Today I'm feeling rather productive so I will be posting two posts, the first one of which is actually the July Favourites. There is a good number of products and to avoid the post being too lengthy, I will get right into it.
 
I will start with hair products first. Summer can wreck havoc with your hair so it is important to take extra care of it. While I always apply a UV filter spray at the beach, I try to avoid heat styling tools as much as possible and consequently, these three products are my hair's best friends; John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-day straight helps keep fly-aways at bay and when I do heat-style my hair, it remains straight. Joico Restorative Styling Oil is the perfect leave-in treatment for hydrating my hair and keeping it smooth. Another product from Joico is the Power Whip mousse which has enough hold for my hair to keep a curl when I want to change up my style.


For makeup, I have been favouring mostly minimal looks with just a pop of colour on my eyes or lips. My favourite products have been the Catrice Prime and Fine Waterproof Translucent Mattifying Powder (which sadly has been discontinued), Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Breathless, Milani Baked Blush in 03 Berry Amore, Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer and lipstick in 655 Lilac Wine. I have also included two new products from Pupa Milano - the I'M Lipstick in 206 and a limited edition eyeliner from the Viva Carioca collection in the shade 003 Parrot Blue. All of these products have excellent pigmentation and staying power.

 
Long lasting makeup needs a good base to sit on and that can only come from a good skin care regime. My favourite products this month have been the Polaar Ice Pure Arctic Cotton Scrub, Ice Source Gel Moisturiser and Michael Todd Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser. To top up benefits, I have also been loving the Lierac Mesolift Serum and Polaar Icy Magic Eye Roll-on.

 
Lastly, comes body care. The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub has been my go-to body scrub this month to keep my skin in tip top condition and my favourite fragrances have been Miss Dior and Neutro Roberts Extra Delicate Powder Fresh Deodorant.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment