My Experience at the Yves Rocher Botanical Spa

As some of you may know, last Saturday I was kindly invited for a botanical facial at the Yves Rocher Botanical Spa in Paola and I thought of sharing my experience there with you.

As soon as I got to the little earth garden that the place looks like (read more about it here), I was greeted by one of the sales girls and offered a nice cup of tea (I chose Vanilla Tea which was delicious by the way!) and I was shown to the waiting area where I later met my therapist for the day, Antonella.

She guided me to a nicely set-up little room and as soon as she closed the door, the hustle and bustle of the street that is just a few meters away was gone...all i could hear was the relaxing music playing in the background.



After asking me what my skin type is, we agreed on a facial for sensitive skin and it was such a delight! The facial consisted of a superficial cleanse, a deep cleanse, a massage, scrub, mask and ultimately makeup application which is a first for me and I like the concept of walking out of the spa fresh faced in a good, non-ghostly way! All this lasted just over an hour and I can safely say it was the best hour during a very hectic week - definitely a very welcome treat!

One point worth mentioning is that the products used are exclusively for professional use by the trained therapists and are not available for purchase. Of course you can always buy the corresponding product line that is suitable for your skin type from their shop. Moreover, the products come in one-time use sachets and for me that is always a plus!

I could definitely see the benefits of the facial as my skin looked really calmed down from the redness and not a single drop of foundation has gone near my face since Saturday!

The Yves Rocher Botanical Spa offers a wide range of facials suitable for every skin type; for example, they have facials for aging skin, for oily skin, normal skin and so on and they also offer other services such as makeup application and waxing. 

I would like to thank the staff at the Yves Rocher Paola outlet for having me over for I really enjoyed my time at the Botanical Spa and I would definitely encourage you to try it out for yourselves! You won't be disappointed! 

The Yves Rocher Botanical Spa is located at Antoine de Paule Square in Paola and they also have another two shops, one in Bisazza Street, Sliema and the other in Merchants Street, Valletta. For more information, you can follow Yves Rocher Malta on Facebook.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment