Review | KIKO Milano Brush Cleanser

It's been quite some time since I last posted a review or a blog post for that matter and so after sorting through some new products that I got lately, I better get back on track with reviews.
 
In last month's collective haul post, I have posted a picture of all the stuff I got from KIKO Milano as soon as I got to know they ship to Malta. I have been meaning to try the brand for a long time but I only became aware that they ship outside Italy last month. Following the post, I got a few requests to let you know what I think about the Brush Cleanser. And well, here is a full review!
 
The KIKO Brush Cleanser comes in a 50ml spray bottle format, all packaged in a small black box. The size is very convenient to carry around in your case if your doing makeup on other people and need to quick-clean your brushes in between clients but it's not exactly cheap at €5.90 so you might want to keep that in mind. One thing to note about the bottle is that it is leak-proof.
 
The cleanser has a floral smell that albeit is not overpowering and fades away quickly. Moreover, the spray nozzle delivers a nice, even mist so you don't have to worry about wasting your product.
 
I like to use this to clean my brushes in between makeup applications mostly and I'm really fond of how deep cleaning it is. It removes almost all traces of makeup from the brush bristles and since the spray dries fairly quickly, the brush will be ready for use within seconds.
 
It is recommended that you spray the cleanser directly onto the brush then wipe the bristles on a tissue paper or towel. I prefer to spray the product on the towel and then gently swirl the brush in it to take away the makeup residue.
 
I definitely like this Brush Cleanser and highly recommend it to makeup artists and ladies in general who like something gentle yet deep cleaning for their brushes. After all, clean brushes mean less breakouts on your skin!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment