Monthly Favourites | September

September is gone too and that brings my birthday month closer :D Let's have a look back over the past month through my favourite products, most of which are new to me.

I will start off with hair and body care first and all three products featured are from Yves Rocher. If you are new to the brand, I suggest you read my Brand Spotlight post here to get to know the brand a little better. Back to the products, I have this exfoliating shower gel which smells divinely of yellow peaches and has the actual peach kernels ax exfoliating agents. I like that is has a gel texture as it lathers up nicely and the exfoliating particles are not too harsh, hence the shower gel is mild enough for everyday use. 


Also pictured are the Volume Shampoo and Texturising Spray which are specifically tailored for fine hair and contain Mauve Mellow to enhance volume in your locks and they both smell heavenly! My hair has never looked this good and the spray also keeps fizz at bay! Highly recommended!

From Yves Rocher, I have also been loving the Active Sensitive Redness Relief cream of which I was given some samples. I liked it so much I went ahead and bought the full-sized version! It is quite rich, so it will double up as a moisturizer suitable for the colder months.


My favourite eye looks this month were all courtesy of this limited edition Queen of Hearts eyeshadow quad from KIKO which is versatile enough to be used for day or night looks. Apart from the nice selection of neutrals, I am really fond of the packaging which makes the palette one to covet. The variation I have is 03 Elegant Ebony and is one of the three available combinations.

On my nails, I have been loving the look of Orly GelFX Plum Noir. It is a nice dark plum colour which complements all skin tones and since it is a gel polish, it lasts for two weeks with high gloss shine and stays chip free! Right now I have a thing for dark purple polishes...guess it must be the change of seasons and this one fits the bill!

More from Italian brand KIKO, I have their Brush Cleanser and the Eyes 207 brush. The Brush Cleanser is seriously one to look out for! It cleanses brushes thoroughly and they are ready to be used again within seconds. The brush is something I had been on the look out for for ages and this is seriously the best brush to create cut-crease eye looks with! The tapered end proves to be very precise and is also good for blending colours together.


Lastly, I have lip products. I have been switching between neutral and bolder colours to go with the KIKO quad above. My favourites have been Pupa Milano Fluid Lip Colour 001 Princess Nude, E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss Ballet Slippers, Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick 41 Iris Mauve, KIKO Lipsticks 916 and 911 and finally, my favourite out of the bunch, Max Factor Lipfinity 370 Always Extravagant.


Which products have made it to your favourites this month ladies?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment