Monthly Favourites | December

This month I only have a few makeup products to list as favourites, particularly eye makeup and lip products.

I will start with lip products first because two of them are new to my collection. First off, is this gorgeous shade from The Body Shop's Colour Crush range and it shade number 335 which I would describe as a rich mauve. It has a creme finish and awesome pigmentation with good staying power. Perfect for a pop of colour for daytime. 


The next lipstick is from Inglot and it is the shade 184 which is this shimmery purple that is featured in their current 'Iconic' look. Again, this too has brilliant pigmentation and staying power and I have been favouring it a lot for going out.

The last lip product to make the cut for this month' favourites is Max Factor Lipfinity in the shade 370 Always Extravagant which is a nice warm fuchsia red. This lasts for hours on end and I'm really looking forward to buy more shades from the range.

Next up, eye products. Inglot's 'Iconic' makeup look has been a real favourite with me during this whole month, so much so that I dare call it my go-to look during the festive season. The closest products in my collection with which I could recreate it have been Ultra Glow Professional Pro Eye Shimmer in Icicle and E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden. Both of these products are in pigment form and are very easy to use and blend and with a primer underneath they will last for hours. 


What time of year is more appropriate for glitter? Holiday season of course! I have really enjoyed playing up my eye looks with these Diamond Eyeliners from two past limited editions from Pupa Milano. They add a subtle hint of glitter which complements the festive cheer going on during these days and they also add a little fun factor :)

The last product I want to talk about is the Respectissime Mascara from La Roche Posay. Currently I'm in the process of going through all the mascaras I have open and I have decided to start with this one. It is one of my favourites because I really like the brush and the fanned out effect on my lashes so I will definitely repurchase once I finish it.

Which products are your end-of-year favourites ladies?


1 comment on "Monthly Favourites | December"
  1. Nice product. Is that costly or what. When i see here it sound like a costly product

    ReplyDelete