Review | KIKO Milano False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Top Coat Mascara

Waterproof mascara is a must for me considering the extremely humid climate I live in. Unfortunately, not all mascaras I like come in a waterproof version and most of the time I end up putting them aside for this reason. 

Another issue with waterproof mascara is that I have heard people recounting times when they ended up with missing lashes after removing waterproof mascara so I'm afraid waterproof mascara is not for everyone...until now that is!

In my last KIKO order I got two tubes of their False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Top Coat Mascara out of curiosity and I tried it out as soon as I received my package.


The product is presented in a black carton box and the tube itself is an electric blue chrome in colour - very apt for a waterproof product and it stands out so I like that. I just wish it didn't scratch away that easily. The wand has different sized bristles that enable you to coat all your lashes, even the smallest ones with this top coat mascara.


The product is actually a dense clear gel with no smell that you apply over regular mascara in practically the same manner and allow it to dry.

I have tried this top coat on a variety of mascaras from Catrice, Avon, Pupa Milano and Max Factor and the results have always been astounding - it really does turn them into waterproof versions! With certain brands, waterproof mascara can be a little more expensive so you could say that this product will save you some money as well! As a side note, I have not seen a difference as to length and volume of my lashes.

The KIKO Milano False Lashes Concentrate range has a variety of top and base coat mascaras to help you achieve different looks and all retail at €7.20 from the KIKO Milano website.


1 comment on "Review | KIKO Milano False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Top Coat Mascara"
  1. Sounds really good Lara! I stopped using waterproof mascara because it was hard to remove and I was losing lashes like you said, but I might have to try this top coat! I like the fact that you can use it on top of every mascara! Kisses :) x

    ReplyDelete