The Exit Interview Series | Volume #40

Empties are the kind of post I know you, my readers really enjoy and thus I try to do it at the end of every month. I personally like these posts too as I get to see what other thinks of products they have used up and its a quick way to say what you think about a product without having to dedicate a whole review to it, especially when time not always permits.

Here are the products I have used up during February. First up I have one of my favourite moisturisers which I have been using for a few months now. It is the Polaar Ice Source Moisturising Gel and I use this along with other Polaar products for my skin care regimen. It is very light and rapidly absorbed by the skin without leaving it shiny so it is perfect for use any time of day.

I have also used up a sachet of Lycia facial wipes and Nivea Makeup Remover (next picture) which you all know how much I love.


The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub has reached its end last month and while I have the Vineyard Peach variety for now, it is needless to say that I will repurchase my favourite scrub of all time! I have also used up a sample sized perfume of Nina Ricci and I have also used up the penultimate Essence Stay Natural concealer in my collection. Sadly there will not be a repurchase for this one this time as I have found a better alternative.


As for nails, I have gone through this bottle of Sally Hansen polish remover of which I love the rapid action and even though it is acetone based, I never had any problems with it drying out my nails. They have now repackaged it so won't find this kind of bottle any more. I have also gone through Essence 2 in 1 profi file which I think is the ideal nail file to carry around as it comes with a case. I already bought a backup for it too.


And that's it for this post! Stay tuned for more exciting posts and reviews coming up!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment