Review | NYX HD Concealer CW03 Light

You know how much I loved Essence Stay Natural Concealer but for some reason, the last two tubes that I had seemed to oxidize really bad on my skin thus I had to look for an alternative. I didn't hesitate as to which brand I was going for as I already own the HD foundation from NYX so I figured I should go for their concealer as well.

I started looking up reviews on other blogs and Youtube and this concealer in particular was always given the thumbs up. I wanted it for my under eye area as for blemishes and the rest of my face I use Catrice Camouflage Cream which works exceptionally well!


So off I went to the NYX store in Sliema and Roseberry in Valletta but sadly neither of them had my shade so I had to purchase the concealer online from Ebay. It comes in a clear plastic tube with a doe foot applicator, very similar to a lipgloss and the shade CW03 fits my skin tone perfectly. I would describe it as a pale beige with pink undertones. In all, you get 3g of product.


The texture is on the creamy side and it is easily blended into the skin. Just be careful because a little goes a long way with this! I find it lasts pretty well and being HD, it is camera friendly so it photographs well without you ending up with two bright white patches under your eyes.

I would totally recommend this concealer and with 8 available skin shades and three corrective tones, you are sure to find your match!

NYX HD Concealer is available locally at the NYX Store in Sliema or Roseberry Valletta.

1 comment on "Review | NYX HD Concealer CW03 Light"
  1. I love the Catrice Camouflage Cream for my face as well ! I haven't tried the NYX one for the under eye area, but I might give it a go! For now I love the Maybelline Fit Me and the Garnier Roll-On anti dark-cirle :) x

    ReplyDelete