January & February Collective Haul

Phew it has been a hectic few days for me and I barely had time to switch on my laptop, let alone blog so please excuse my absence. Next week I will be flying to London for the first time in my life and I really have worked hard to restrain myself from buying all the good sale deals in order to save up for splurging there ;) Consequently I thought of doing one collective haul post for January and February since I didn't buy a lot of stuff. I did however treat myself to quite a few nail polishes but I will do a separate post on those.

The first purchase I want to share with you are these gorgeous boots from Nine West. I have been wanting a pair of heeled brown boots for a long time and now here they are! I got them on sale for €132 which I understand that it may be a little pricey for some but as long as the shoe is comfy and I know I will get a lot of wear out of, I put the price aside.


Next are a few sale bargains that I got from Jennyfer in Gozo and Asos (Caroline you're to blame for this one :p). I bought this faux leather skirt with laser cut-out details and scallop edges for just €7 (instead of €20) and the aviator jacket was marked down to €15 from €50 and they were both the last ones in my size - I would have been stupid to just leave them there! The Fashion Union dress from Asos was more of an impulse buy but at a mere €10 I think it's a nice little addition to my closet.




Next, here are some online purchases, all of which are from Ebay. I got a tangle teezer dupe as I already have one which I keep at work and I find it leaves my hair super soft, an XL stamper (more info coming soon), a flower ear cuff, a lipstick holder and NYX HD Concealer. I got the shade CW03 Light which is a perfect match for me.





During one of my lunch breaks at work, I caved and bought this gorgeous Max Factor Lipstick in 685 Mulberry and one of my quick trips to Sliema I popped into OVS and bought an assortment of Essence nail products, an Effect Lipgloss in the shade C04 Red Sugar and a cute pair of tweezers. From the NYX store, I bought the Jumbo Eye Pencil in 615 Slate and an Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 924 Yellow, both of which I needed for carnival. 


Stay tuned for a nail products haul coming soon!

3 comments on "January & February Collective Haul"
  1. I like the leather skirt with the cut-out details! Please let me know how the stamper perfoms, I want a double one but nothing seems as good as my original Konad one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like my XXL squishy stamper, makes stamping so easy. Took a lot of priming to get it to work though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I liked the jacket, so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete