Monthly Favourites | February

Being just four days late on the February favourites isn't really late right? Here goes!

Just like the last month, Planter's Aloe Vera Natural & Young Cream coupled with Essence Studio Nails Moisturizing Cuticle Cream have been life savers for my hands against the cold and very low temperatures we were getting.


The rest of the makeup products and tools are actually all new with the exception of the KIKO eyeshadow palette. This was actually a limited edition palette and I'm really glad I got it because I wear all four colours a lot and I even like to use the medium taupe on my brows for a fuller look. Also from KIKO are the dual ended foundation brush which offers excellent coverage and the False Lashes Concentrate which turns every mascara into a waterproof version.


Lastly, I have Essence Effect Lipgloss in C04 Red Sugar and MUD Lipstick in Burlesque which I have been reaching for the most and NYX HD Concealer in CW03 Light which is my new favourite concealer for under eyes.


1 comment on "Monthly Favourites | February"
  1. Nice favorites Lara! The KIKO eyeshadow palette looks lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete