MFWA 2016 | Gagliardi

The Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week came to an end yesterday with the Chamilia Malta Fashion Awards - congrats to all winners! But I still have to share with you the splendid collections from Gagliardi, Milica Trickovic and Nilara which were paraded on the catwalks last Friday so here goes the first post after a weekend of catching up with my better half.

As the title of this post says, I am going to be sharing with you some pieces from Gagliardi's latest collection which is inspired by sailing and baroque Malta. Gagliardi, a brand nowadays synonymous with the timeless appeal of Savile Row with a hint of Maltese flair never fails to impress me. Exceptional Italian tailoring are palpable all throughout Gagliardi's garments and I can attest to that as it is not my first time shopping the brand for myself and my better half who claims their shirts are probably the best he has ever worn.

I really had a tough time deciding which looks to include in this post (and yes the gorgeous models made it even more difficult). From their perfectly tailored suits and evening wear to the more casual looks, there really is something for every Gagliardi man.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment