MFWA 2016 | Sam Selby presents The Sirena Collection

Besides the catwalk shows during the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week, there are a total of three exhibitions going on at Fort St. Angelo (one is yet to be launched later today). The first exhibition I want to talk about is The Sirena Collection by Sam Selby which consists of vibrant, ornate jewellery pieces.

Since I couldn't make it to the official launch last Monday, yesterday I made it a point to go to the venue early and snap some pictures of the jewellery articles on display as well as admire them and take notes of which pieces to buy.


I had the pleasure of meeting Sam herself during my visit to the exhibition yesterday and she walked me through the collection, explaining that all pieces are made with sea sediment and mixed with colour to craft beautifully unique, ornate pieces. My favourites have to be the blue and green collections as they really remind me of our beautiful sea and summer. Have a look at some of Sam's creations here but I do encourage you to pay the exhibition a visit yourselves to see the pieces in person.









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment