Review | LIERAC Dioptifatigue Energising Gel

One of my main skin care concerns is dark under eye circles and signs of fatigue under my eyes, something I not happy about. Consequently I have been looking for a good eye product for quite some time now before I settled on Lierac Dioptifatigue Energising Gel.


The Lierac Diopti range is comprised of 5 different prodcts, each targeting a specific problem related to the sensitive area around the eyes. I found Dioptifatigue is the best fit to address my concerns and I have been using it day and night for the past month or so.

It comes in the sleekest of tubes and holds 10ml of product. Although this may seem like a small amount of product, all you really need is the tiniest bit of product to apply around the eye contour, thus I am sure the product will last for quite some time.



The gel-balm is off-white in colour and doesn't take much effort to be absorbed into the skin without a trace. Like I said, I have been using the product twice daily ever since I got it and I have noticed a significant difference in the way my eye area looks - I don't need to use as much concealer as I used to as it reduces signs of fatigue and has brightened my under eye area too! All this thanks to the principle of active phytocosmetics which is employed in all Lierac products. This simply translates to using plant extracts as active ingredients in cosmetic products. In fact, apart from double hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, Dioptifatigue also contains Butcher's broom and pure caffeine extracts to exert its actions.

At €19.45 for a product that delivers and will last, I highly recommend Lierac Dioptfatigue to anyone who has similar skin concerns as me. Lierac products are available in select pharmacies throughout Malta and Gozo. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment