The Off-Shoulder Dress

Hey everyone :) Today I have another outfit post from our weekend getaway in Gozo. Our choice for dining out on Saturday evening was Il-Logga restaurant in Xaghra which is just a 5 minute walk from where we were staying. This provided us with the perfect opportunity to go for a walk a little earlier than our reservation time to take in the beautiful surroundings at this time of day and get the outfit pictures taken by my ever patient better half.

The restaurant is part of a small boutique hotel overlooking Xaghra valley. You can even see the beautiful blue waters in the distance and the statue of Our Lord the Saviour atop the Tal-Merżuq hill.


I wanted something sweet and comfortable for dinner and this dress really fit the bill. I paired it with these embroidered gold shoes and my Diane von Furstenberg Gallery bag.

Dress and shoes, Asos | Bag, Diane von Furstenberg
Earrings, Michael Kors at Sunlab


For makeup, I went for a little more colour than the usual neutrals. I had received some products from Flormar a few days before, one of which was this beautiful emerald eyeshadow which matched the dress perfectly and I had to somehow include it in my look for the night. I applied it just under my bottom lashes for a hint of colour against the dark pink/purple on my eyelids. The mascara from the same collection is perfect to give oomph to the lashes - my better half thought I was wearing falsies! The bronzer provided the perfect finishing touch to give a sun-kissed look to my skin :)


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment