Ruffles On Top of Ruffles!

Remember that pair of coloured Zara heels I posted on Facebook a while back? Well I wanted a nice red dress to go with them for Showers at Cafe del Mar. I immediately went a hunt to find the perfect red dress, a mission which remains unaccomplished to date, thus I had to find an alternative outfit.

With ruffles being big this season, I thought of opting for something fun to pair the shoes with; consequently, as soon as I came across this top and skirt from Zara I knew they were what I was looking for! I just love how red and blue go well together and the ruffles really did make a statement; as for the shoes, I think they tied in well with the outfit and lent it even more colour!

Top,skirt and shoes, Zara | Bag, Aliexpress
Cuff, Debenhams | Earrings, ALDO | Sunglasses, & Other Stories

The party couldn't come any faster for I was really excited to wear this outfit. I finished it off with a pair of small stud earrings from ALDO, a cut-out cuff from Debenhams and this gorgeous bag which you wouldn't believe is from Aliexpress! Actually, a seller had sent the bag to me to do a review on the Aliexpress website and I have to say I am impressed with the quality of this bag. Scroll down for more pictures of the bag after the outfit shots :)


The bag is from a called PMSIX and they really do have some nice designs if you want to check them out :) Mine has a ton of compartments which means I can skip carrying a wallet and I can easily find whatever I would be looking for at a any given time. It also comes with a long chain to wear it as a cross-body bag, a small leather strap to wear it as a wristlet and I can omit attaching the chain and strap altogether and carry it as a clutch! What's more? The embroidery is just perfect and I love the little tassel detail too :)






Showers is a luxury party presented by Remax at and for the fifth year running, the event was sold out. It was held at Cafe del Mar in Qawra under the organisation of Events By Martin, with the help of numerous sponsors who make sure guests are entertained and kept in a jovial mood all throughout. There were international and local dee-jays playing summer tunes during the whole of the afternoon/evening and the place was decorated as if it were a unicorn playing field!



We had a really great time and me and my friend even got some glitter makeup applied! This was my first year attending Showers and it most definitely won't be the last!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment