MFWA 2018 Outfit | Completely Different

Ok so yesterday evening was not really my evening. I was getting ready to go to Malta Fashion Week which I did. I parked my car a bit far and as soon as I was going out, the snap buttons from my top came off so I went back home to change - hence why I named this outfit post completely different! 

What I was supposed to wear
What I actually wore

At the time I was really pissed and angry at what had just happened but in hindsight, I think it was a blessing. I chose a denim shirt and rolled the sleeves to give the skirt a casual vibe and it came in handy to beat the cold winds we had yesterday. I was starting to have fun when someone spilt their coffee on me and there my mood went down again. To top it off, the wind decided to ruin my hairstyle as it came perfectly undone which is funny because I used the Perfectly Undone range from TRESemme. Thus I called it a night and left after the first show. I still watched the other shows on live stream though so I will be writing my thoughts on them too in another post.


As for accessories I stuck to what I was going to wear in the first place -  a lime bag to bring out the lime in the skirt and dirty pink mid-heels which I feel are the best heel height with this skirt style. The rose-gold mirrored lens sunglasses are a winner here - I feel they really brought the look together! 


I'm looking forward to tonight's shows and I'm ready to put yesterday's little mishaps behind me. Today will be a special one too so be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for updates throughout ;)

Skirt, Gaetano | Shoes, Stradivarius | Bag, Zara (last year)
Ring, Yana's Jewellery | Earrings, Michael Kors
Sunglasses, Vogue at Optika


Which is your favourite way to wear this skirt - casual or dress up?

Photos by Neil Psaila

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment