MFWA 2018 Day 4 | Blue Modus Vivendi by Rosita Silk Sense

I know I'm writing this post a bit late but yesterday I got caught up with errands and other things to do before preparing for another night of fashion shows. I only got to see one show on Tuesday which is what I will be writing about in this post as I left shortly after.

As I was saying, last Tuesday was time for Rosita Silk Sense to exhibit her latest collection of hand-painted silk creations. As the name of the collection implies, Blue Modus Vivendi, the collection revolved around the colour blue which is synonymous with the sea, sky and Malta. 



Whenever I attend a show by Rosita, These were some of my favourite pieces from the collection are usually the ones in blue so I was delighted to see a full collection of hand-painted silk items in blue. Moreover, Rosita is now expanding her collection with cotton pieces to make these unique, artistic garments accessible to all budgets too! These are some of my favourites.





All photos by Kurt Paris.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment