MFWA 2018 Outfit | Flamenco Vibes

I wore Gaetano again yesterday for Day 5 of Malta Fashion Week. I just can't get enough of his designs and as soon as I put on this coordinated ensemble, I instantly felt like a flamenco dancer! Thereby I couldn't resist not taking a picture with Yana's Jewellery display who has a flamenco-themed jewellery collection on exhibition until tomorrow (more on that in another post).


I felt really good in this outfit for a number of reasons. Firstly, I love green, secondly, I love co-ordinates and lastly, I love how flattering and flirty the shape of the skirt is! I accessorised with my favourite black shoes and my mini YSL clutch and silver-toned jewellery. The Valentino sunglasses offer an edgy look to an otherwise very girly outfit. Love the studs on them and the boxy cat-eye shape!

Co-ordinated skirt and top, Gaetano | Bag, YSL | Shoes, Gianvito Rossi
Sunglasses, Valentino at Optika Opticians



My makeup was done by Daniela at Melita Health & Beauty and I felt really good in it! She used shades of purple to bring out the details in the outfit and accentuated them with silver and black and finished the look off with pink lips! This was a different look to what I'm used to but I felt really good in it and everyone seemed to love it! Well done Daniela and thank you once again!





My hair was styled in a ponytail to avoid any nasty situations and I made sure to use the TRESemme Volume & Body conditioner to make sure my ponytail didn't fall flat with the humidity and wind.


I will be returning to Malta Fashion Week tomorrow as I'm skipping tonight due to other commitments. Watch this space for more designer overviews and Friday's outfit!

Photography by Neil Psaila

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment