Review: Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Exfoliating & Cleansing Facial

Hello cupcakes :) Today I have for you a review on one of the newest Montagne Jeunesse Masques from the women's range.  I haven't reviewed an MJ product in quite while because I was only using the Blemish Mud which I have already reviewed here but last time I was in New Look, I saw that there were three new masks and I couldn't pass them up for sure!  

The first one I am going to review is the Iced Crystal Exfoliating & Cleansing Facial.  As usual, the packaging is typical of Montagne Jeunuesse which means bright packaging illustrating the natural ingredients that make-up the product (all MJ products are cruelty free and are made of all natural ingredients, making them suitable for vegetarians).  The only thing I have to say about the packaging of this mask, is that the mask is almost transparent when you apply it and turns white while rinsing off so the colour on the pack may be a bit misleading.


The mask itself has a gel texture and is light greenish-blue in colour and contains fine granules of sea salt as exfoliator.  When you apply the mask, it may feel a bit stiff but it is still spreadable and doesn't feel too much abrasive so it is good for sensitive skin and skin that reddens easily.  The mask will not dry out and therefore doesn't feel taut on the skin.  To further reap more benefits of the exfoliating properties of this mask, you can always massage it a little bit more while rinsing off as the mask would be thinner and more manageable.

You get 15g of product in total and I managed to use the mask 5 times and each time, my skin is visibly brighter and smoother.  The smell of it is quite minty and fresh and if you accidentally get some on your lips, you will surely recognize the unmistakable flavour of sea salt :) I bought mine for only €1.20 from New Look.

I think MJ have done a very good job with this mask and I will definitely be looking for it time and time again and use it whenever my skin needs a refreshing pick-me-up!  Have you give this mask a go ladies?  If not you can get your fix of natural beauty products from the Montagne Jeunesse website and if you live in the UK, you can always place an order online!

3 comments on "Review: Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Exfoliating & Cleansing Facial"
  1. I am loving Montagne Jeunesse masks. I really like their self heating masks and their white chocolate mask... Super nice review of the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their white chocolate masque too! It's one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've just attacked the lad we live with, with one of these facemasks xD check it out!

    http://www.pretty-in-pink-blog.com/2011/11/not-so-facemask-friday-montagne.html?showComment=1322004929222#c4627774989898019362

    ReplyDelete