Starry starry gel nails

Hello loves :) Thought I'd share my latest gel nail creation with you all today... it's a simple manicure with curved-v french tip silver lines and matching star rhinestones:



Do you like this one ladies? The things I like the most about this manicure is it's simplicity and base colour. Would you go for something similar?

9 comments on "Starry starry gel nails"
  1. The curved-v tip is not really my style, but the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gertrude :) it was a nice change for my client though as she usually opts for a traditional french manicure so we changed it up a bit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chrystal :) glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I particularly like the curved V shape :) and the base colour is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but effective. I think I need to dip my toe in to the world of different shaped tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a nice alternative to the traditional french mani shape even if you do not do any nail art, it will still look pretty and different

    ReplyDelete