Gifts from my US cousins :D

Good morning all :) I hope you're all in good health :) In this post I'm going to share with you some lovely gifts my cousin and his wife brought over from the US for me as they are here for a short holiday.  I absolutely love everything especially the two essie polishes as they are my first ever essie polishes!!!  On to the photos now:


Paris Amour Shimmer Body Mist from Bath & Body Works
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails French Manicure Kit in Sheerly Opal
essie polishes in Vanity Fairest and Licorice
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Cherry Smash
White and light blue striped scarf

Here are some more detailed photos of the individual products:


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails French Manicure Kit

 

Top left: essie Licorice, Sally Hansen Crackle overcoat in Cherry Smash (swatches on the right)
Bottom centre: essie Vanity Fairest & Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit put to the test


Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Shimmer Body Mist

So there is a nice selection of products of which I am totally happy about! I got my first two essie polishes and Vanity Fairest is a very nice sheer nude pink with a slight silver shimmer running through it.  In fact, it is so sheer I couldn't get a decent swatch of it!  Licorice on the other hand is a very nice black and only two coats are needed for it to be completely opaque.  The Sally Hansen ones are also nice polishes and I like how the Crackle overcoat crackles in a nice way.  As for the French Manicure Kit, I can say that I really like the texture and consistency of the polishes so now I have to test for how long it lasts.  The Shimmer Body Mist smells divine and I'm in love with the pink, girly, romantic packaging of it!

That's all for this post ladies! If you want me to review anything for you, just leave your request below in the comments section and I will do my best to satisfy it :)

4 comments on "Gifts from my US cousins :D"
  1. What a lovely gift! Have you got to use a UV lamp with the sally hansen polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same when I saw that the top coat has UV written on it but on the instructions it doesn't say to use a UV lamp so I went ahead and applied the polish normally and it dries fairly quick as well... so no UV lamp needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love
    a big kiss.
    Greetings from Peru.
    goodbye

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lovely stuff :) u have a cute blog.. following u now :)

    -Rekha
    http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete