EOTN: Rockestra

Yesterday night we went to Rockestra... a local event in aid of the Malta Community Chest Fund where the National Orchestra goes rock and plays some classic rock tunes.  It was my first time there but next year I don't think I will book seated places as it's much more fun when you're standing under the stage! Unfortunately, since we were a bit far away from the stage (there were big screens for us seated patrons to see the show so we got to see it clearly just the same) and I didn't have a good camera with me, I couldn't take any decent pictures except one of the stage.


I wore my new Peacocks shift dress which I bought last Monday to the event as well as my black Akoya pearl necklace that Johan bought me as a graduation/early birthday/early Christmas gift (collective haul post coming soon).  Here's a picture of the dress from the Peacocks website:

I teamed it with a pair of black sandals with a bow at the ankle strap and I chose to use apricot and a medium grey eyeshadow for my eye make-up:


Face
Inglot Under the Make-Up Base
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
peachy gold cream eyeshadow from Revlon Warm & Toasty Limited Edition Palette
Collistar eyeshadow no.1 (apricot)
medium grey eyeshadow from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 piece eyeshadow collection
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black
Max Factor Kohl eye pencil in Black
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner pencil in Boldly Bronzed

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment