OOTD: A day off work

Hello loves :) I am aware that I haven't posted an outfit post in quite some time and today was the perfect excuse to post one! In Malta, we celebrate Independence Day today and since it is a National Holiday and I'm not yet on shift hours, it is a holiday for me as well so me and Johan headed out this morning and I thought I'd show you what I wore.  The weather has turned a bit cooler and more windy these past two days and yesterday we even had some rain :( It's the start of Autumn after all!



Striped Top, Terranova
Skinny jeans, Dorothy Perkins
Cross-body bag, New Look
Wedges, Marks & Spencer
Olive bark wood bangle, souvenir shop in Corfu
Anchor earrings, ebay

We first went to Mdina and had a ride on the sight-seeing train before we had lunch at Johan's grandma which consisted of some yummy roast potatoes and tuna in oil, all grilled and seasoned with local tomatoes, capers, onions and black olives.


Mdina, southern part


Mtarfa in the distance




How cute can a bus get? :P



View of Mdina from the bus wagon

Finally, here's the make-up I wore:


I opted for my trusted neutral browns for a fresh everyday look and used the following products:

Face
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Mineral Booster in Sheer
e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection (to set under-eye concealer)
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
Covergirl Eye Enhancer in Double Espresso
mid-gold eyeshadow from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection
Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon eyeshadow single in Brulee
Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara in Black Black
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Deep Brown

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe

I hope everyone has had a great day :)

5 comments on "OOTD: A day off work"
  1. Pretty photos, nice outfit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earrings!! xx
    http://hundreds-n-thousands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those shoes :) malta looks beautiful, everytime you post pics it makes me want to visit!

    You and your man make a cute couple too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliments Misha :) You should really visit Malta :) For such a small island, it has a lot to offer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete