The Exit Interview Series: Volume #10

This month I have used a few products and as I usually do, I will share them and my thoughts on them with you.


I'm going to start with two products that were in my Project Ten Pan, the e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pens in Black and Coffee.  These have lasted me a long time (almost two years) before drying out completely and I really liked them when I first got them as they were very much pigmented and the black one was truly waterproof (the brown one was not).  The thing is that the felt tip was not thin any more after a few uses and the colours were not as pigmented as they used to be.  I am not going to re-purchase these as I much prefer gel eyeliners.

Another two products from e.l.f. that I am not going to buy again are the Studio Brush Shampoo {as it didn't clean my brushes that well especially the foundation brushes (regular hair shampoo does a much better job) and I think it is a bit overpriced (€4.50 for 120ml)} and the Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara as the Essence one is much better value for money and does the same job.

The other three products, namely. Effaclar M, Essence Stay Natural Concealer and Witch Hazel skin toner, all passed the test and I already bought back-ups for them.  The concealer is my all time favourite concealer and I buy back-ups in two, the moisturizer is now marketed as Effaclar Mat and I love it for keeping sebum production to a minimum and my skin seemed to love the Witch Hazel toner so I bought another one.

What have you used up this month ladies?

4 comments on "The Exit Interview Series: Volume #10"
  1. I did wonder about the brush shampoo, I have the daily spray which is alright. Been using baby shampoo for proper cleaning though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The daily spray is ace and I would buy it again. The shampoo doesn't lather at all and it leaves foundation on my brushes so I will never buy it again. Baby shampoo works great as it leaves the bristles soft :)

      Delete
  2. I always thought the e.l.f. Brush Shampoo is a little pricey and since you don't like it that much I'll stick to my DIY brush soap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DIY Brush shampoo??? that's something I would find interesting! can you please do a blog post on how you do it?

      Delete