June Collective Haul

Long time no post! Life in general has been quite busy these days so I didn't have much time on my hands to blog. I'm starting again with a collective haul which consists mostly of cosmetic products so let's dig into it...

...starting with a New Look purchase, accessories and my new bikini from Yamamay. 

I bought this turquoise suede and silver stud clutch bag and this cute pair of sandals which are very stylish comfortable to walk in from New Look as they were having a 20% off sale. They totalled to €40 something with discount applied.


From ebay, I bought this pearl double ring (€0.02!), snake print bib necklace (€4) and this enamel bracelet (€2.50). The Eiffel Tower earrings are a gift from Johan's mother when she visited Paris earlier this month (lucky her!).

The last clothing related purchase for this month is this scarf print Yamamay bikini which I have had my eyes on as soon as I saw on their website so when I finally saw it in the shop I just had to get it. It cost €41.80 but I'm so happy with it I just can't wait to wear it! (yeah, shame on me I haven't been to the beach yet).


This month I bought a handful a lot of Essence products so here is all I got:

Violet & Sapphire nail polishes (gifts from Johan's mum trip to Paris)
Essence Gel Look Top Coat, Gel Eyeliner in London Baby (brown) & Miami's Ink (silver)
Brow Mascara, Gel Eyeliner Brush, Eyeshadow in Dance All Night
BYS Lipliner in First Kiss


The Essence gel liners are seriously the creamiest I have ever tried and I really like the brown one for everyday use as it is not as harsh as black. I also love the brow gel as it is really good value for money and the Gel Look topcoat is one amazing top coat that doesn't smudge nail art and is the best one I have tried in a long time. The nail polishes are a much appreciated gift and I have used them in the Club Tropicana nail art tutorial last week.

Since I was out of my Effaclar moisturizer, I bought the new version of it, the Effaclar Mat which can also be used as a make-up base. Also, I was lucky enough to be chosen for a new hair clip promotion and I was sent this Black Midi Linziclip from the distributors in Malta. I have used it when my hair was longer and it feels much more comfortable than traditional hair-clips as it has a flat back and the grip is fantastic too!


This week saw the opening of the Malta Trade Fair and I had a voucher from a local magazine distributed to beauty professionals for a free goody bag worth €25 from Look Amazing (local beauty online store) so I obviously couldn't miss it! I also bought a China Glaze polish from the retailers as they were being sold for only €5 for the occasion. The staff at the stand were very friendly and bubbly and they even gave me a China Glaze bag for free :)



I also bought my favourite sun protection spray for my hair from Angel Hair Care for €10.50 from the Trade Fair and I scored a shampoo and a styling gel sample too :) The Tres Emme mousse is a new purchase for me and I bought it to give my now short hair some volume.


And, leaving the best for last, this is absolutely my favourite thing this month...


Again, Johan's mum brought this from Paris and if you twist the base, you get blue and red lights alternating on the Eiffel Tower figurine which proudly sits on my desk for me to look at it and think about La Belle Paris.

That's it for this month! Until next post, stay beautiful!

2 comments on "June Collective Haul"
  1. The La Roche moisturiser sounds quite good, little expensive though. Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For someone who like me has oily and sensitive skin, the Effaclar line is specially targeted for such a skin type and it is the best moisturizer I have ever tried as it keeps oil at bay especially when I'm at work for 12 hours in non-stop air conditioning that dries out my skin. It can also be used as a make-up base and it works brilliantly in that regard as my make-up doesn't melt even in Malta's super hot summers! I bought mine for €12 something (40ml) and it lasts me for 6 months (I use it in the morning and in the evening) hope this helps! :) xx

      Delete