Monthly Favourites: May 2012

Here my favourite products for the month of May:


Starting with skin care, I have been using the much hyped Bioderma Micellar Solution and I can see what all the raving was about as it leaves my skin free from oils and clogged pores and it didn't break me out.  I have also been using these two Witch products which have helped clear up my skin (bar a few pimples which mother nature gets me every month), and breakouts are very minimal nowadays.

Moving on to cosmetics, I have been going lip-product-crazy these past couple of months and consequently most of my favourites this month are lip products. From left to right they are, Catrice Colour Show Lipgloss in Toast With Champagne, Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in Shy Flamingo, Essence Lipstick in Sparkling Romance, Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in The Nuder The Better & Essence Lipstick in All About Cupcake.



I have also been enjoying using the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base as it has a thick texture and ensures that the eyeshadows stay in place and it also enhances the pigmentation of the eyeshadows.  As blushes, I have switched to more corals and peaches this month and my favourite two are the E.L.F. Studio Blushes in Peachy Keen (top) and Candid Coral (bottom).


3 comments on "Monthly Favourites: May 2012"
  1. Great favourites :)
    I keep hearing loads of good things about Bioderma, im curious to try it out!

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must buy try the essence base as I'm runny out of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I really need to try this Bioderma thing, seems that everyone loves it! I have All About Cupcake too and it's a really sweet colour :)

    ReplyDelete