My Top Summer Lipsticks

Finally summer is here to stay and along with it come brighter coloured clothes and make-up.  In this post I will show you my favourite summer lipsticks. I tend to go for bright pinks, nudes and corals on my lips for summer as they add a pop of fun colour to my face while I keep the rest of my make-up minimal and fuss-free.  As you will see from the photos they are mostly creme finishes as this is the lipstick finish I like most. 






L to R: Essence All About Cupcake | Catrice Ultimate Colour in Frozen
Catrice Ultimate Colour in The Nuder The Better | Chanel Rouge Allure in Confidentielle
Catrice Ultmate Colour in Pink Me Up! | Catrice Ultimate Shine in Shy Flamingo
Max Factor Hint of Red (top, natural light; bottom, flash)
Out of all these, my most favourites in terms of colours and staying power are the Catrice ones followed by the Chanel one. What are your favourite summer shades? Do we have common favourites?

1 comment on "My Top Summer Lipsticks"
  1. I think Shy Flamingo is my fave :) Wish summer was here to stay here! Been just awful of late. My fave summer lipsticks are 17 Mirrorshine ones. Especially Flirtini, I love it.

    ReplyDelete