August Collective Haul

This month I was a bit of a good girl when it comes to shopping primarily because of my upcoming trip and also because the people at PharmaMT have been overly generous during the Essence & Catrice bloggers' event and gave each one of us a lifetime's supply of make-up ;P

I will start with some essentials from Peacocks which you have already seen in one of my outfit posts.  I was on the lookout for some cute nude flats and came across these which were discounted to only €8.75 in the Peacocks summer sale and I also needed a black holdall to double up as hand luggage so I bought this rather big bag (that is still proportional to mon petite frame) for the discounted price of €17.95.


Aldo Shoes were having a warehouse sale earlier in the month and obviously I had to go! I didn't walk out empty handed as I bought this cute mint clutch bag for only €15 instead of €35.


I also bought a cute little camera pouch for my newly acquired Olympus VH-210 for the price of €3.54 from ebay. It is very sturdy and since the interiors are hard casing, it will do it's job well!



The last purchases for the month are all beauty related starting with a limited edition polish from the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection and a Chanel Paradoxal dupe from China Glaze's Safari Collection named Jungle Queen.  The OPI polish was around €9 while the China Glaze was around €5.


I finally bought a lipstick rack also off ebay and it holds 24 lipsticks. I only got one because I wanted to see how it would fit in my make-up cabinet but I'll have to buy another one soon as it wasn't enough.




Lastly, I went ahead and bought some more items from Catrice's Cruise Couture Limited Edition along with some more essentials.  The total for this purchase was €29.60.


That is all for this month ladies! Any interesting purchases on your side?

2 comments on "August Collective Haul"
  1. We used to have a peacocks but it closed, and the site disappeared too :( love the bag! I've never seen those lipstick stands but it looks great full and imagine them being stored that way you can see what you have and chose wisely :)

    ReplyDelete