Review: E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla & Coconut

You have seen the E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla & Coconut in my July Favourites and now it is time for me to review them for you!

As soon as I saw these on the e.l.f. US website I knew I wanted to get them for travel purposes to avoid carrying bulk lotion bottles.  However, also like taking these wipes to the beach with me to remove that dry skin feeling that salty sea water gives me.

Let me start the review by saying something about the packaging.  Basically you get 20 18cm x 18cm moist wipes in a black plastic pack with a lid. I like that the packaging is black as it makes the product look more expensive than it actually it and I also like the image which is representative of the product scent.  The lid is very practical as it closes tightly and prevents the wipes from drying out once the inner seal loses its adhesive properties.

The wipes themselves are just the right amount of moist and I only need one to moisturize both my lower legs which is where I get dry skin the most. They are packed with moistuizing ingredients such as Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Bilboa, Coconut Milk and Sweet Almond Oil to revitalize the skin.  I like that I am not left with a greasy residue on my skin and it doesn't tingle as some wipes tend to do with my skin. And last but definitely not the least, they smell amazing!! They totally remind me of summer which is my favourite season.

I totally recommend these wipes to anyone wanting an alternative to bulky lotion bottles and those who want to hydrate their skin on the go.

I cannot wait for the UK site to get the new scents of these wipes and I'm gonna get them in each and every variation! 

The Studio Lotion wipes retail for €4.50 from the elf cosmetics website.

3 comments on "Review: E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla & Coconut"
  1. I love these as well they do amazing job to moisturiser my legs which is the driest part of my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your review babe! x

    ReplyDelete