OOTD: The Paisley Skirt

Last Thursday was a Public Holiday in Malta and since I was on leave and Johan was off work, we decided to head out to our favourite ice-cream parlour in the north of the island.

As usual, I had a problem with what to wear and after ages of staring at my wardrobe, my eyes fell on this paisley print skirt that I've had for quite some time. I love this skirt but for some reason I don't wear it that often. I paired it with a plain white vest so as not to overwhelm it and kept the whole look simple with just a pair of white kitten heel sandals and a green shoulder bag.

My make-up was also very minimal with shades of baby pinks and a darker pink blush. However, it was a perfect opportunity to play around with some new products that I was given at the Essence & Catrice blogger's event!  Here are the photos and a list of products used to create the make-up look:


White vest, Terranova | Paisley skirt, Pull & Bear
Silver belt, Next | Bag, Mango | Sandals, Zara
Necklace, Accessorize, Chamilia bangle & Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery


       

Face
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make-up in 010 Light Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush in 01 Swirlpool

Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Catrice Absolute Colour Eyeshadow in 540 Rose Marie's Baby
Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in 11 Sea My Eyes! (light shimmery pink shade)
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Eyeshadow in 03 Swirl It Baby!
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Mascara in 01 Michael's Black or Silver
Essence Lash & Brow Gel

Lips
Essence Kiss Care Love Lip Balm in 03 Fruitylicious



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment