OOTD: Essence & Catrice Event

By now you all know that last week, I was invited to the launch of the new Essence & Catrice products for September and after all the magic happened (read all about it here), Martina, Rebecca and myself took pictures of our outfits. Here is what I wore:

Lace overlay top, Dorothy Perkins | Skirt, Terranova
Red peep-toe slingbacks, local shoe store
Royal blue cross-body bag, New Look | faux pearl bracelets, Peacocks
As you can see, I kept my make-up minimal with just a hint of a red lip thanks to Max Factor's lipstick in 804 Hint of Red. On my face I just applied some Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige and Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose.  I lined my eyes with Max Factor Kohl Eyepencil in Black.

Watch out for the official photos of some of the new products and a brief description coming soon!

1 comment on "OOTD: Essence & Catrice Event"