OOTN: My Brother's First Gig

Last Saturday night my brother, together with his 'rock' band, had their debut gig at a bar in Msida. I didn't know what to wear but the New Look crop-top which I bought way before summer began and I had never worn kept coming before my eyes so I opted to wear it with my mint green denim trousers and pull the outfit together with royal blue accessories. 


Mint lace crop top, New Look | Mint denim trousers, Stradivarius
Shoes, local shoe store | Bag, New Look
Peacock earrings, ebay | Spinning Rings & Chamilia Bangle, 202 Jewellery

3 comments on "OOTN: My Brother's First Gig"
  1. This look is adorable! I love the pretty lace dress with the subtle soft mint colour. I also think it's really smart to cover up the legs when showing chest or tummy skin- although I think I'd die in jeans in this heat! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rhi! I actually wore jeans a) because I was gonna show my tummy and b) because the place is fully air conditioned, otherwise I would have melted lol :P xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this look! This top is so pretty, very sweet and girly with a hint of sexy.

    ReplyDelete