Event | Dean Gera Hair Care Official Opening in collaboration with Make Up Store

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the official opening of the prestigious hair salon Dean Gera Hair Care at The Point Shopping Complex in Sliema.

Upon arrival, we were greeted with Martini Royale cocktails and some nibbles and afterwards we were allowed to have a look at the salon but naughty us spent more time in the Make Up Store premises than in the actual salon :p
 
The salon and the store are actually connected and are located on level -2 of the shopping complex. The design theme is the same for both with black and white being the dominant colours.


 
I really enjoyed myself catching up with fellow bloggers and swatching various products over at the Make Up Store. With regards, prices, this brand is actually a little on the expensive side but the quality of the products is really worth the money. As a general idea, prices are comparable to those for Inglot.
 
I'll leave you to feast your eyes on the pictures :)
 
Dean Gera Hair Care Salon
 

 
Some of the products hair stylists at Dean Gera use
Brands are Schwrazkopf, True Keratin and ghd

Make Up Store
 

 

Some of the products the Make Up Store has to offer
including fragrance and the new Jelly collection


A gorgeous pearl-laden bag that caught my eye
I wish I could have stayed longer but since I had to wake for work, I had to leave early. However, I didn't leave empty-handed as I was presented with a generous goodie bag to take home. I refrained from buying any new make-up though even though we were being offered a 20% discount for the night as I simply have way too much. Having said that, I would love to get some items from the brand as from what I've seen, the quality is of a very high standard.
 
Here's what I got in my goodie bag:
 

 
There was even a lipstick in there! The shade I got is Black Currant and it is the most gorgeous dark purple ever with a ton of multi-coloured shimmer! Stay tuned for a full review with swatches soon ;) I'm looking forward to treating my locks to some luscious treatments and I am really curious about the Home Spa range from the Make Up Store!
 
Lastly, I think that both the salon and make-up shop are worth a visit, if anything just to feel pampered for that special occasion or simply to splurge a little money on yourself! I would like to thank the salon owners for inviting (and treating) us to a lovely evening! 

1 comment on "Event | Dean Gera Hair Care Official Opening in collaboration with Make Up Store"
  1. Great post Lara! :) It was fun catching up with you and the others too - Oh, and that bag caught me eye too... :)

    ReplyDelete