Nail Polish Collection | Rimmel London, Gosh, Technic

Good morning ladies, for the next instalment of my nail polish collection, I have a small mix of British brands, namely, Rimmel London, Gosh and Technic. The larger Rimmel bottles were a gift from the US so I am not sure if the packaging is the same as in the UK and Europe. I have to say I like the US packaging better because you get a lot more product and the bottle looks overall much nicer. Here goes!
 
 
 
270 Steel Grey - dark taupe crème with grey undertones
286 Rags To Riches - sheer metallic green with gold shimmer
330 Posh Pink - Italian pink crème
 


400 Starlet - metallic baby pink with silver shimmer
510 Euphoria - pearl pink with a lilac sheen
610 Pompous - metallic indigo with silver shimmer
619 Pulsating - metallic purple with pink undertones
780 Hard Rock - metallic steel grey with silver shimmer

 
549 Holographic Hero - holographic silver
Carnival - multi-coloured large hex and small round glitter in a transparent base

2 comments on "Nail Polish Collection | Rimmel London, Gosh, Technic"
  1. Ooh I like the look of Pompous! The bottles for the rimmel in the UK are rounded but I have seen the square ones in discount stores like poundland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read about Gosh holos and now I see why, it looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete