Top Ten Lipsticks for Autumn 2013

Hello dolls :) Unfortunately summer is has come to an end but here in Malta, autumn is still not in full swing yet. Having said that, I look forward to wearing all the new clothes I bought for the coming season as well as wearing my favourite lipstick shades, namely berry hues and rich reds.
 
Today I will be sharing with you my favourite lipsticks to wear during this time of year and I have included both drugstore and high end picks with shades ranging from neutral tones to deeper tones. Here they are in no particular order:
 
E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick Rosy Tan ~ a my-lips-but-better shade with warm undertones.
 
 
M.A.C. Lustre Lipstick Naked Paris ~ nude shimmery brown
 
 
Essence Lipstick 12 Sparkling Miracle - purple with golden shimmer
 
 
E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick Rich Raspberry - toned down raspberry pink with reddish undertones
 
 
Essence Home Sweet Home Trend Edition Longlasting Lipstick 02 Berry Me Home - true raspberry
 
 
Max Factor Lipstick 710 Midnight Plum - plum purple with subtle shimmer
 
 
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 030 Ginger and Fred - mulberry with golden shimmer
 
 
Make Up Store Sparkling Lipstick Black Currant - plum purple with multi-coloured shimmer
 
 
Chanel Rouge Coco 16 Taffetas Rose - deep rose pink with violet undertones

 
E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Color Rich Red - true red with a matte finish
 
 

So those are my picks for the season. If I had to pick just one favourite shade out of the above ten, it would hands down be Make Up Store Black Currant. I just love the multi-coloured shimmers and how the shade contrasts with my skin tone. I have got this lipstick only recently but I can see myself wearing it a lot already. Other favourites would be Chanel Taffetas Rose and Essence Sparkling Miracle.

Do you prefer rich lipstick shades to the more sheer formulas? Which is your favourite fall lipstick?  

1 comment on "Top Ten Lipsticks for Autumn 2013"
  1. Great ideas for autumn lipsticks! Black Currant looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete