Review | Eva Garden Extreme Eye Pencil #95

A few weeks ago, I was invited to the Biocare Academy students' graduation ceremony along with some fellow bloggers (check out the full event post here) and we were each given a small goodie bag with products from various brands the company represents, amongst which was this Eva Garden Eye Pencil.

I have never tried anything from Eva Garden before and since all I heard about the brand are positive reviews, I was really excited to find this in my goodie bag. After testing it out thoroughly, here are my thoughts about it.

The pencil comes in a plastic sleeve bearing the Eva Garden logo while the pencil itself is sprayed silver and comes with a plastic cap. Ingredients and other product information are all printed on the pencil wood (Californian cedar to guarantee quality). The only thing that is missing is the product weight.


 
 
What distinguishes the Extreme Eye Pencils from the regular Eva Garden eye pencils are the shiny glitter pieces in the pencil lead that emphasise the eyes and give them a glamorous look throughout. The shade I have is actually a chocolate brown with purple undertones and gold glitter...the perfect match to my hazel/chestnut eyes!
 
Eva Garden Extreme Eye Pencil #95
(pic blurred on purpose to show the glitter)
 
Usually when it comes to glittery eye products, you don't really get a good payoff of glitter if any. This is certainly not the case with this pencil as the glitter beautifully transfers on the eyes along with a very good colour payoff for a nice, sparkly effect. Moreover, the texture is silky smooth and the pencil glides effortlessly, making it perfect to blend out for different eye looks.

Myself wearing the product.
Glitter doesn't really show in the picture but is quite visible in person
 
As for lasting power, I'd say it is quite long lasting and I'm glad to say it didn't irritate my eyes.
 
Overall I would recommend this eye pencil to anyone who loves a bit of sparkle and is willing to spend €9.56 on an eye pencil.
 
Eva Garden Extreme Eye Pencils are available from authorised stockists around Malta and Gozo and are available in two shades. For stockists and more information, contact Biocare Malta.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment